Living Leadership - Part 1
Time & Location
About the Event
On this course you will:
- be introduced to sense-making and vertical leadership development - how it shapes our lives from our relationships, behaviours and capacity for growth to individual and collective decision-making.
- cultivate emotional resilience and learning agility to manage yourself and others in tight situations.
- experiment with ways to diffuse emotionally-loaded conversations and to raise the quality of dialogue to get beyond polarisation.
- learn a framework to foster a high-trust, open and generative culture.
- have opportunities for some one-on-one conversations with Christina
- be challenged to embrace quite radical self-honesty, question your beliefs, your worldview, and how you see yourself - in service of practicing lucid thinking and discernment.
- gather into small inquiry groups to support each other on an ongoing basis after the retreat*
Why a residential course? Why not day training in a city?
The residential course setting has been chosen specifically to give you the space, time and environment to reflect deeply, think expansively, have open generative conversations, and share experiences with peers in an informal setting. In our overly busy lives, this kind of space and quiet time, just to take stock, think things through, gain awareness, clarity and new perspectives is immensely rare and valuable. The retreat is a chance to take care of your body, mind and spirit to get the most of your learning experience.
This course will be highly experiential and will also include time for reflection, enjoying the simple pleasures of life and, of course, connection with others. There'll be home-cooked organic food, time for you to relax in the spa and take care of yourself, and the opportunity to join a biodynamic wine-tasting tour. We believe that reconnecting with nature is an essential element and the beautiful Casa Wallace estate in the Monferrato wine region offers the perfect setting.
You will receive free access to the Living Leadership - Unlearning, Relearning Essentials online course.
Package discount and a free night's accommodation at Casa Wallace when booked together with Living Leadership Unlearn, Relearn 5 -7 Oct. See Tickets for available package options.
BOOK NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY BIRD PRICE**
** book before 18 July 2020
- Early Bird£1,270£1,2700£0
- Standard Price£1,495£1,4950£0
- Living Leadership Benefactor£1,995£1,9950£0
- Early Bird Bundle Package£2,100£2,1000£0
- Bundle Package£2,500£2,5000£0
- Benefactor Bundle Package£3,250£3,2500£0