Stepping into Co-Creation
Time & Location
About the Event
Beyond the Barriers to Connection
Residential Retreat 29-31 March 2019
Italian residents: for fiscal reasons we can not process your payment here, please contact us directly to book and receive an Italian invoice.
What you'll experience on the retreat is how to:
- cultivate meaningful relationship and the rich flow of energy that is created from that
- work intimately with others to deepen your understanding of who you are at this time
- live the dynamic flowing exchange between people that amplifies and opens what is possible
- explore the source of true co-creativity and how immediately enriching and productive it can be
- be fully authentic
- access the resilience and flexibility needed to face life's challenges
Who is it for?
- Individuals who want more authenticity, aliveness and fulfillment in their relationships at work and at home
- Team leaders, entrepreneurs & business owners who understand the benefits of connection and want more meaningful relationships with their teams and business partners
- Sales and commercial functions who want to learn to co-create resilient and profitable long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Facilitators and trainers who like to innovate while creating learning
All prices include 2 nights accommodation in a twin room, all meals and snacks between Friday 3pm and Sunday 5pm, a wine-tasting tour, use of the spa facilities.
Full Price (from 8th January) - £695
Retreat Benefactor - £795
Deposit only - £50 to reserve a spot and pay later
We want to make this experience available for as many people as possible, without constructed financial limits. The Retreat Benefactor package includes all the Full Price benefits and is for those who would like to pay a little extra in order to help us give opportunities to participants who ordinarily might not be able to attend due to financial constraints. Thank you for your immense generosity!
We can arrange transfers to and from Casa Wallace, so please let us know if you need transport. Some participants may have their own car and we can organise car-pooling. Alternatively Casa Wallace organises minibus transfers and the cost will depend on the number of people and location. We suggest flying to Milan if you'd like to take advantage of group transfer rates or potentially car-pooling. If you have a car and are happy to bring fellow participants, please let us know at time of booking.
Ready to step into this transformative experience with us? Join us!
BOOKING and CANCELLATION POLICY
To book you can either book and pay the total immediately (please note: the total includes a £50 non-refundable deposit);
or you can pay an initial £50 non-refundable deposit at time of booking (choose the Deposit option) and pay the remaining balance by the following payment deadline dates:
Early Bird - full payment by 7th January 2019
Full Price - full payment by 15th February 2019
Retreat Benefactor - full payment by 1st February 2019
We will send you an invoice for the remaining balance at least 2 weeks before the payment deadline date.
After 1st February 2019 full payment must be made at time of booking. Your payment includes a £50 non-refundable deposit.
Please note that bookings are fully refundable (minus £50 booking deposit) until 6 weeks before the retreat date. Cancellations after 15th Feb and up to and including 28 February are 50% refundable. Cancellations on or after 1st March are non-refundable. When cancelling the Retreat Benefactor package, we'd very much appreciate it if you would be willing to leave us the £100 sponsorship in the event that a participant's attendance is dependent on it.
- Deposit Only to Reserve a Spot£50£500£0
- Full Price£695£6950£0
- Retreat Benefactor£795£7950£0